2/01/2548

Missed calls

I wait for days and days and days... and then when that call finally comes (thrice!), I've got my phone on silent because I'm watching the most boring movie ever, documenting the famous Jesuit preacher, Father Vieira.

Well... for anyone into religious documentaries (he was, atleast, a powerful speaker... the actor DID manage to convey that), the movie is called "Word and Utopia"



I found that I started getting bored when Vieira started getting old... and his speeches stopped inspiring as much... then I didn't quite understand the point of the movie anymore... I mean, he was just getting older... that's all... it happens to us all... 4/10, I say...

Well... anyhow... tomorrow is my very last day in Cairo... it's been good spending time as a totally lazy bum in the home environs for a change... I've probably recharged myself fully for the entire year. Good - It's not like I'm going to have any time to during the year...

For anyone reading this, don't forget to click on the creative writing link and comment on the story I've finally put up on the net!