2/06/2548

Thai Time

Hmmm... so far so good back home...

Tomorrow is election day!!! TRT wants 350-70 seats... Democrats need 201 to keep the powermongers at bay so they don't go about mucking about with the constitution. I wish I had 100,000 votes...



(I stole the images from Bangkok Post, btw)

Just managed to forget about the Thai concept of time. I went to pick up three outfits I had tailor made at Peeramon in Central Lardprao today... when we agreed on the time that I would come to pick up the outfits, they informed me that they would make any amendments while I waited... and it wouldn't take more than an hour at the most... and well. I waited. It took almost four hours!

Hehe... but it was well worth it... it's nice having some clothes that I designed myself to wear to balls when I'm back in Melbourne.

BTW, Itt, your message came during my last stages of waiting, completely bored out of my mind, and it made me smile for a while na ja! Good timing as usual na!

Life... right now is very very confusing. I wish I'd get a little news as to what direction my 'romantic life' is heading... like... do I need to start thinking about whether I'll be married in three years? Which... erm... is very unlikely, as I am not so sure right now whether or not their is an existing relationship...??

As they end all formal letters:

Please advise.